You deserve intimacy on your terms
You deserve intimacy on your terms.
Don’t wait for life (or that perfect partner) to come your way. Take charge of your love & sex life.
You know there’s more than what you are experiencing now. You feel lonely, insecure, or fearful about love. You might not have (a lot of) experience with sex or relating at all. Maybe you don’t know how to start, where to look, or how to finally stop attracting what you don’t want.
But you do know now is the time to make some real changes.
In a world where sex and relating are not openly and honestly discussed, it is easy to stay stuck in a place that doesn’t feel quite right. Where can you ask all your questions about love, and talk openly about sex?
This is where I come in: see me as your best friend, your mate in the bar, or the old lady in a rocking chair on the porch who has seen it all.
We’ve all been there. Feeling unlovable, impossible, not sexy, and unworthy of having the sex and relationships we desire.
Come talk to me.
I cannot promise you magical solutions, but I can promise that I have been through a lot in my life, and I have a thing or two to say. I’m trauma-informed, I know how the nervous system works, I’m friendly to folks of all genders, sexual orientations and relationship styles.
An eConsult is my most accessible service to be in 1:1 contact with you, and support you with what is happening in your life.
This is what an eConsult is:
- 1. You book your session.
- 2. You send your question to me (written text or voice message)
- 3. I’ll answer you within 5 workdays. With a voicey.
- From my phone to yours, for you to listen to as many times as you want.
- You get to ask one short follow-up or clarification question. And if there’s more, you simply book another session.
- To make this service available to as many folks as possible, I charge only €49,-!
We probably all know what it’s like: sex seems fantastic in all the ads, but not in my bed. Or relating is not as satisfying as they told you when you grew up.
Or maybe you find that you simply don’t fit in the standard heterosexual, monogamous relationship design.
You may recognize yourself in some of the things I experienced:
- I kept attracting the ‘wrong’ persons,
- I thought I was the worst person in bed,
- I wondered why I felt more insecure in relationships than others,
- I thought I was strange for having kinky desires – and didn’t know what to do with them,
- I wondered how to open my monogamous relationship, and how to deal with fear and jealousy,
- Many, many times, I thought something was wrong with me, or that I was broken.
Until I found out I wasn’t broken. There was nothing wrong with me. There were simply things I didn’t know about myself – and about where to find what I was looking for!
Having teachers and mentors who pointed me into the right directions changed my life. Let me return the favor and be that person for you.